This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.
I’m a developer advocate @ Google focusing on mobile gaming. On my free time I write about indie mobile games that are either forgotten or never discovered.
I also love graphics programming. Years ago I co-founded opengl-tutorial.org.
This blog is made thanks to:
- Jekyll to parse markdown and script the blog generation
- GitHub for version control (blog’s repo here)
- Material Design Lite library for the theme & design
- PhotoSwipe for the photo gallery
- Modernizr to detect if a browser support webp format or not
- Firebase for hosting & push notification